Monday, July 30, 2012

Faber Castell Bronze Titanium alpha matic Mechanical Pencil Collectors Piece *

Faber Castell Titanium Mechanical Pencil Collectors Piece I bought this years ago and decided to use it in the end, now its hardly seen the light of day for years, so Im going to sell it. Seen one offered for 250, but Im offering this for 170 as there is a slight mark on the nib, I think when I used with a ruler, as its about the right height for one, and the eraser/rubber has been used . . I know I know . . This is the real thing, and if your a collector, there are not that many of them around ! Includes the leads. alpha matic Bronze Finish (not Silver) 170 Sorry for the poor photos, I dont have a detailed camera, so these were the best (using a Nokia N95 which for all other things takes amazing pics, but not for this ) 3 postal anywhere in the UK. IF abroad, please send me an email for a quote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular