Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lumie Bodyclock (Starter 30) *Used in treatment of S.A.D .

Lumie Bodyclock (Starter 30) This is the perfect introduction to the benefits of using light for your sleep/wake cycle. Waking with light every day will help to keep your sleep/wake cycle on track, which should help to boost your mood, productivity and energy levels for the whole day. Main features of the Bodyclock Starter 30; 30 minute sunrise 30 minute sunset Dimmable bedside light Snooze function Special daylight bulb I am only selling because I have in fact invested and bought the next model. This is an ideal investment if you wish to try out waking with a daylight bulb, as this type of clock can be very expensive. I bought this clock around 8-12 months ago, it has been very well looked after and is in excellent condition. It has all of the original packaging. I am open to reasonable offers for a buy it now price....please email me to discuss..... Any questions then please feel free to ask, I am here to help! If you are not purchasing from the local area, I will post to you using 2nd class recorded but would ask that you cover this cost - 6.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular